Wednesday, August 20, 2008
When you talk to me I swear the whole world stops You're my sweetheart And I'm so glad that you are mine You are one of a kindhi. this morning I woke up I told myself today is SUPPOSED to be a downright BAD day but it turned out okayish and slightly excitable now. so, good for me good for everyone.
we got back EL and SS papers today. astonishingly astonishing EL results, there's only one A1 in the whole level. I always thought there could/should be more. anyway I kinda screwed up letter writing(they gave us a freaking proposal) so just not failing Paper One and I'll be relieved.
It's amazing how we can stand 'running away' from tchers.
like, we stay clear of chinese lao shi because she's so nice and this makes us feel guilty for not handing in our zuo wens. our latest ying yong wen includes writing a letter to give feedback on our local television shows and why they get complaints. ha, ha, ha,
I should update on Photo week, Racial Harmony & Natl Day(seems like 10,000 years ago) :



























LOVE 4 DILIGENCE.